On This Page
|What's New||Classroom Kits||Laboratory Equipment and Supplies||Biotechnology Laboratory Textbook||Advanced Applications||Resources||Life Science Education Contacts|
For over 20 years, the Bio-Rad Explorer program has collaborated with educators, researchers, and industry leaders to bring innovative educational kits and state-of-the-art equipment and reagents into classrooms around the world. Our hands-on laboratory activities prepare your students with foundational skills and expand their experience with cutting edge techniques like CRISPR — all in an appropriate format for the classroom. Bio-Rad makes scientific discovery accessible.
- pGLO Kit for General Biology – a new, three-dimensional approach to pGLO
- COVID-19 Teaching Resources – teach the biology and detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Solutions for Socially-Distanced Classrooms – adapt Bio-Rad kits and activities
- Free Online Teaching Resources – activities, videos, presentations, and more
- CRISPR Gene Editing and Genotyping Kits – teach real CRISPR gene editing
- Fall Mailer
- Fall Mailer
- 2020 Life Science Education Catalog
Educational Classroom Lab Kits
Laboratory Equipment and Supplies
Biotechnology Laboratory Textbook
This textbook blends science background and hands-on laboratory activities with real-world applications to help prepare students to be critical thinkers as biotechnology shapes their world.