Bio-Rad offers a lineup of its latest research-quality instrumentation for educational use, from thermal cyclers for conventional end-point PCR to the latest technologies for real-time and digital PCR.
- ImageT100 Thermal Cycler for the Classroom
The 96-well T100 thermal cycler offers an intuitive touch screen and reliable performance in a compact footprint for performing PCR in the classroom.
- ImageC1000 Touch Thermal Cycler for the Classroom
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler offers superior performance and a color touch screen for easy programming. It can accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules that swap in seconds.
- ImageCFX Duet Real-Time PCR System for the Classroom
Teach real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) with this industry-quality but economical system designed for singleplex and duplex experiments.
- ImageCFX Opus Real-Time PCR Systems for the Classroom
Teach real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) using the same robust, easy-to-use system used by researchers: Bio‑Rad’s CFX Opus Real-Time PCR system.
- ImageQX200 Droplet Digital PCR Systems for the Classroom
Teach digital PCR using Bio-Rad’s unique Droplet Digital PCR™ technology.
- ImagePX1 PCR Plate Sealer for the Classroom
Use the PX1 PCR Plate Sealer to seal PCR plates to minimize sample evaporation during PCR amplification.
- ImagePCR and Real-Time PCR Reagents
Bio-Rad's reagents are specially formulated to meet both conventional and real-time PCR requirements with minimal need for optimization.
- ImageEasy Cap ToolThis multifunctional tool facilitates cap opening and closing. It prevents crushing of 0.5 ml and 0.2 ml thin-wall PCR tubes, and it properly seats domed caps in tubes or PCR plates.
- ImagePCR Strip Cap ToolThis tool quickly and easily seats 8- and 12-cap strips on PCR plates or tubes. With a simple rocking motion, this sturdy tool ensures proper seating of caps.