The C1000 Touch thermal cycler offers superior performance and a large color touch screen for easy programming. This fully modular platform is able to accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules that swap in seconds without tools. Each PCR module has a fully adjustable heated lid that supports a wide range of vessels and sealers, including low-profile and standard-height PCR plates.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy protocol programming — 2 programming options, including the Protocol Autowriter, which automatically generates customized standard, fast, and ultrafast protocols
- Easy protocol editing — the large color touch screen and redesigned navigation make editing and running protocols easy
- Flexible platform — increase throughput capability by linking up to 3 additional S1000 thermal cyclers or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
- Convenient file management — keep protocols organized using personalized folders or a USB flash drive
- Thermal gradient — quickly and easily identify optimal annealing temperatures by using the programmable temperature gradient
Applications and Uses
- Cycle sequencing
- Gene expression studies
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler can be used with six interchangeable reaction modules, including:
- A gradient-enabled 96-well fast module
- A gradient-enabled 96–deep well module
- A gradient-enabled dual 48/48-well fast module that allows 2 independently controlled protocols to be run side by side in a single bay
- A gradient-enabled 384-well module for high throughput
- 2 modules for real-time PCR detection
Select from our complete line of thermal cyclers using the PCR Thermal Cycler Selection Guide.
View the PCR Plastics Compatibility Chart to find the right consumables for your instrument.
Use the filters below to refine results!