The S1000 thermal cycler combines powerful performance with streamlined features. The cycler can be used as a stand-alone instrument for PCR, or it can be connected to a C1000 Touch™ thermal cycler for additional throughput. Up to three S1000 cyclers can be connected to a C1000 Touch cycler, and the four cyclers can then be conveniently controlled as one high-throughput instrument.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible platform — choice of 4 interchangeable reaction modules; change throughput capability by linking up to 3 S1000 cyclers to a C1000 Touch cycler or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
- Exceptional thermal performance — the patented* reduced-mass honeycomb sample block delivers fast ramping and settling times for reliable results and reduced run times
- Optimal sealing — the fully adjustable heated lid accommodates a wide range of reaction vessels
- Thermal gradient — quickly and easily identify optimal annealing temperatures by using the programmable temperature gradient
Applications and Uses
- Cycle sequencing
- Gene expression studies
The S1000 cycler can be used with four interchangeable reaction modules, including:
- A gradient-enabled 96-well fast module
- A gradient-enabled 96–deep well module
- A gradient-enabled dual 48/48-well fast module that allows 2 independently controlled protocols to be run side by side in a single bay
- A gradient-enabled 384-well module
Select from our complete line of thermal cyclers using the Thermal Cycler Selection Chart.
View the PCR Plastics Compatibility Chart to find the right consumables for your instrument.
Use the filters below to refine results!