Use our C1000 Touch thermal cycler with 96–deep well reaction module to run PCR reactions in plate or tube formats.
- Adjustable heated lid — for use with various vessel and sealer types
- Large touch screen — for easy protocol programming and editing
- Programmable thermal gradient — for quickly identifying optimal annealing temperatures
This thermal cycler with 96–deep well reaction module includes the following components:
- C1000 Touch™ thermal cycler chassis (184-1100)
- 96–deep well reaction module (184-0197)
- USB flash drive
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler with 96–deep well reaction module can be used with the following interchangeable modules, which swap in seconds without tools:
- Dual 48/48 fast reaction module (184-0148)
- 96-well fast reaction module (184-0196)
- 384-well reaction module (184-0138)
For real-time PCR:
- CFX96™ optical reaction module (184-5097), also available with reagents and consumables (184-5096)
- CFX96™ deep-well optical reaction module (184-4095), also available with reagents and consumables (184-4096)
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler with 96–deep well fast reaction module is one of many configurations available. View all the flexible options we offer.
Use our Thermal Cycler Selection Chart to learn about the complete line of PCR systems Bio-Rad offers.
Our Instrument Compatibility Chart lists the range of compatible plastic consumables for all Bio-Rad thermal cyclers.
- Use the touch screen protector to shield the surface of the display from dust, reagents, and scratches
- The tube frame provides extra support when using individual 0.2 ml tubes