Customer Q&A Webinar Series – Bio-Rad scientists answer your questions!
Join our Application Scientists for an informal chat about the most relevant issues for our customers, answers to Tech Support questions, new products, and tips for success in your work. Topics include:
- Chromatography and Protein Purification
- Western Blot Optimization
- Multiplex Immunoassays in Vaccine R&D
- Droplet Digital PCR in Cell and Gene Therapy
- Real-Time PCR in Infectious Disease
- Flow Cytometry Optimization and Applications
- Mixed-Mode Chromatography Tips
- Cell Sorting: Tips for Success
- ddPCR Whole-Cell DNA Workflow
- High-Performance Single-Cell Solutions with ATAC-Seq
- Vaccine Development and Manufacturing
- Western Blotting: Tips for Phosphorylated Proteins
Revolutionizing Efficacy and Safety Studies by Combining Organ‑on‑Chip Technology with xMAP‑Based Bio‑Plex Immunoassays
Explore the cutting‑edge field of 3D cell culture models and their application in the development of therapeutics. Discover how researchers are utilizing the xMAP multiplex immunoassays to monitor biomarkers associated with tubular nephrotoxicity in kidney proximal tubule chips. Learn how this approach saves time and precious samples versus conventional methods by enabling the analysis of multiple targets within a single well. Don't miss this opportunity to delve into the world of 3D cell culture and learn how these model systems will help streamline drug efficacy and safety studies.
Ensure your ability to publish high-quality qPCR data by implementing Minimum Information for Publication of Quantitative Real-Time PCR Experiments (MIQE) Guidelines. Join our live webinar where our presenters will explain MIQE's core concepts using interactive tools and examples to ensure accurate and reproducible qPCR data.
A Rapid Culture-Free Method to Determine 50% Neutralization Titer (NT50) using the Bio‑Plex ACE2 Competitive Neutralization Antibody Assay
This webinar focuses on the importance of accurately evaluating the neutralizing antibody titer for SARS-CoV-2. It highlights the applications of this assessment in various research areas, such as vaccine evaluation and monitoring disease severity, and introduces the Bio-Plex Pro Human SARS-CoV-2 Neutralization Antibody nAb assay as a rapid and high-throughput method for determining the neutralizing antibody titer in sera.
This webinar will review the top questions on basic real-time PCR techniques and troubleshooting that were presented in the original 5-part webinar series on the fundamentals of real-time PCR.
Missed the original series, or ready for a refresher? The original Fundamentals of Real-Time PCR series is available to watch on-demand.
Nonviral delivery methods, such as electroporation, represent a potentially safer and less challenging approach for generating CAR T cells. Flexible, high-throughput technologies such as flow cytometry can greatly assist in reducing the challenges of CAR T-cell workflows.
In this webinar, we will discuss the utilization of Bio‑Plex Pro Human SARS‑CoV‑2 Neutralization Custom Assay Developer Kit to efficiently develop new variant assays for the detection and determination of percentage inhibition of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS‑CoV‑2) neutralizing antibodies with affinity to SARS‑CoV‑2 variants.
In this webinar, we discuss the immune response to SARS‑CoV2, both in the context of natural exposure to the virus as well as induced immunity from vaccination. We also investigate the relationship between symptom severity and the longevity of acquired immunity.
In this webinar, we discuss the immune response to SARS‑CoV-2, both in the context of natural exposure to the virus as well as induced immunity from vaccination. We also investigate the relationship between symptom severity and the longevity of acquired immunity. Topics include:
- SARS-CoV-2 virion and ACE2 binding
- Initiation of the adaptive response
- T- and B-lymphocyte maturity
- B-lymphocyte conversion to memory & plasma cells
- Factors affecting the duration of acquired immunity
BCR‑ABL1 MRD Monitoring Without Standard Curves: International Inter‑Laboratory Study and Clinical Laboratory Monitoring
Learn about Droplet digital PCR (ddPCR) for BCR‑ABL1 and its use in monitoring minimal residual disease (MRD). This webinar addresses:
- Droplet Digital PCR for the accurate measurement of BCR‑ABL1 in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Performance data from an interlab comparison: linearity, precision and accuracy compared to qPCR
- Case studies from a clinical laboratory using the QXDx BCR‑ABL %IS kit in routine monitoring
In this webinar, we discuss early research and nascent hypotheses regarding the pathophysiology of SARS-CoV-2 induced COVID-19 disease by evaluating cytokine and chemokine profiles, the role of chronic inflammation in comorbidities, and the arc of immune resolution of historical virulent pathogens, such as SARS and MERS.
In this panel presentation, subject-matter experts from Bio-Rad and Biodesix, discuss the latest testing methods for COVID-19. Topics include:
- Comparison of ddPCR to RT-PCR technologies
- Performance data from validation studies
- Case studies with a hospital network
- The next wave of SARS-CoV-2 assays for vaccine development and surveillance
- Pharma needs for vaccine development
This webinar provides an overview of the approaches that Bio-Rad is taking in the battle against COVID-19:
- Detection and diagnosis with Droplet Digital PCR
- Confirming with ddPCR testing to determine viral load and post-infection clearance
- Surveillance and diagnosis with serology testing to ensure adequate immune response and immunity
Learn from our panel of experts as they discuss how one of the most exciting technologies in biomedical science — Droplet Digital PCR — is revolutionizing nucleic acid detection and quantitation in the following topics:
- COVID-19 detection — detection of SARS-CoV-2 to increase confidence and reduce false negative test results
- Cell and Gene therapies — accelerating the development of new generation of therapies
- Liquid biopsy — rapid implementation of precise, personalised assays allowing clinicians to closely monitor patient progress and tailor treatment with confidence
Coronavirus Outbreak: The Singapore StoryLocal Development of a Diagnostic Kit to Combat the COVID-19 Pandemic
Learn how Bio-Rad helped the Singapore Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR) develop their SARS-CoV-2 test kit for use in hospitals across Singapore.
Popular Past Webinars
Biodesix and Nature present a new multiplex liquid biopsy test using Droplet Digital PCR. Topics include comparison of ddPCR and RT-PCR assays, performance data from validation studies, and case studies with a hospital network.
In this webinar series, ZE5 users and in-house experts share their insights and tips for using the ZE5 Cell Analyzer in a flow cytometry lab.
Join Bio-Rad multiplex immunodetection experts for a webinar series that explores the many factors that go into the design and execution of successful xMAP multiplex immunoassays.
Join Bio-Rad western blotting expert Kenneth Oh and his guest speakers for a webinar series that explores the many factors that go into the design and execution of successful and repeatable western blots.
Alternative strategies are needed for achieving efficient virus purification. This webinar will provide a snapshot of the resins considered, and the reasons for their selection, in order to achieve the required yield and purity.
Due to the complexity of protein interactions with mixed-mode resins, scientists are hesitant to incorporate them into their screening workflows. Here we will demonstrate how to use a simple design of experiment to elucidate purification conditions on Bio-Rad mixed-mode resins.
This Cell Press Webinar features leaders in single-cell epigenomics who will discuss their work developing and applying methods for probing epigenomic heterogeneity in single cells.
This webinar introduces the features of Nuvia aPrime4A , a hydrophobic AEX chromatography resin , that have been optimized to facilitate selective and reversible binding of molecules for high purity and recovery over traditional chromatography resins.
Browse Webinars by Category
Cell Sorting 2 webinars
Cell Analysis 1 webinar
Biomarker Analysis 5 webinars
Electrophoresis and Blotting
2-D Electrophoresis 2 webinars
Protein Electrophoresis 1 webinar
Western Blotting 4 webinars
Gene Expression Analysis and Genotyping
Real-Time PCR 4 webinars
Droplet Digital PCR 22 webinars
Chromatography 14 webinars
Protein Interaction Analysis 7 webinars