Use the iQ-Check Purification Reagent to remove inhibitory substances from food and environmental samples.
PCR is a powerful method for the rapid detection and characterization of microorganisms in routine testing, yet its performance may be affected by inhibiting substances present in certain food matrices. The iQ-Check Purification Treatment provides a simple and effective approach for sample purification and can be streamlined into many routine food testing applications.
Features and Benefits
- Improves efficiency of the iQ-Check PCR Method by removing inhibition from challenging matrices
- Easy integration with iQ-Check DNA Extraction Workflow and can be added directly to DNA extract
- Retain the sensitivity of the method
One vial containing 2.5 g of powder with 1 magnetic stir bar.
- iQ-Check Cronobacter spp. PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check Campylobacter PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check E.coli O157:H7 PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check Enterobacteriaceae PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check Listeria spp. PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check Listeria monocytogenes II PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check Salmonella II PCR Detection Kits
- iQ-Check S. Enteritidis PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check S. Typhimurium PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check STEC PCR Detection Kits
- iQ-Check Vibrio PCR Detection Kit