S. Enteritidis is the most commonly reported Salmonella serotype, and is mainly associated with poultry and eggs.
In the USA, regulations require targeted monitoring in the poultry/egg production environment and egg testing when S. Enteritidis is detected in the environment. In Europe, regulations have been implemented to monitor S. Enteritidis in poultry, from the primary production stage to the food products.
The early detection of the environmental contamination is a key point for a successful S. Enteritidis risk management.
iQ-Check S. Enteritidis PCR Detection Kit
Based on real-time PCR, the iQ-Check S. Enteritidis Kit is a simple and rapid qualitative test suitable for the detection of S. Enteritidis in pooled eggs, poultry meat and environmental samples of primary production. Results are available in one day instead of several days needed with traditional culture methods.
Detection and data analysis are optimized for use with a Bio-Rad real-time PCR instrument, such as the CFX96 Touch Deep Well (1854095) Real-Time PCR Detection Systems.
- Fast: one step DNA extraction, one day to results
- Simple: ready-to-use reagents, automated detection and results interpretation
- Flexible: 48- well or 96- well formats for high throughput, screening of up to 94 samples per run
- Reliable: positive, negative and internal controls
- Profitable: can be run in parallel with other iQ-Check tests
- Fully integrated: all Bio-Rad reagents and instruments, from the enrichment to the confirmation with immune sera
Use the filters below to refine results!
Pkg of 1, 1 vial of lyophilized iQ-Check Free DNA Removal Reagent (to make 10 ml) and 1 vial of iQ-Check 10x Activation Buffer (9 ml)
Pkg of 1, vial of Purification Reagent (to make 25 ml), for 96 tests
Modular thermal cycler platform, includes C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler chassis, CFX96 Deep Well Optical Reaction Module, cables. To be used with CFX Manager Software, Industrial Diagnostic Edition.
96-well, 5-color plus FRET, network-connected real-time PCR detection system, includes CFX Opus 96 base unit, cables
96-well, 5-color plus FRET, network-connected real-time PCR detection system, includes CFX Opus 96 base unit, and cables