Choose highly selective RAPID'Enterobacteriaceae Agar for the identification and enumeration of Enterobacteriaceae in products intended for human or animal consumption, or in environmental samples. Enterobacteriaceae form red colonies with a diameter of less than 0.5 mm, with or without, a zone of precipitation. Store at 2–8° C.
Features and Benefits
- Fermentation of glucose by Enterobacteriaceae produces red colonies with high contrast on clear gray agar
- Suitable for automated colony counters
- Results with RAPID'Enterobacteriaceae Medium in 24 hr
- Crystal violet and bile salts inhibit Gram positive bacteria
- No confirmation step required
Certified NF VALIDATION according to the ISO 16140 standard and validated by the AOAC.
RAPID'Enterobacteriaceae Agar, dehydrated (3564004)