The iQ-Check S. Typhimurium Real Time PCR Detection Kit provides rapid identification of DNA sequences specific to Salmonella Typhimurium in pork and poultry, and environmental samples. This test can be run in parallel with other iQ-Check Kits.
Though the incidence of human salmonellosis is decreasing in some areas, millions of cases are still reported worldwide each year. Salmonella enterica subspecies enterica serovar Typhimurium (Salmonella Typhimurium or ST) is one of the most frequently implicated serovars. Pork and poultry feed have been identified as among the most common food sources linked to these S. Typhimurium infections. Regulations have been implemented in the EU to monitor Salmonella spp. and specific serotypes, including S. Typhimurium, in poultry from the primary production stage to food products. The iQ-Check S. Typhimurium PCR Detection Kit permits the rapid and specific detection of S. Typhimurium in food and environmental samples (including primary production environments) within a few hours after microbiological enrichment. Up to 94 samples can be processed with this easy-to-use procedure.
- Simple and rapid — ready-to-use reagents, automated detection and interpretation of results
- Flexible — 48-well or 96-well formats for high throughput; screen of up to 94 samples per run
- Highly specific — optimized combination of primers and probes
- Reliable — positive, negative and internal controls
- Economical — can be run in parallel with other iQ-Check Tests
- Fully integrated — use with Bio-Rad reagents and instruments, from the enrichment to confirmation with immune sera
Bio-Rad offers a complete solution with standardized reagents, including enrichment media, PCR kits, confirmation agars, immune sera and PCR detection systems, in addition to software for automated analysis specific to each test. The iQ-Check S. Typhimurium Real Time PCR Kit provides a tool along with the iQ-Check Salmonella II and iQ-Check S. Enteritidis Kits for fast, highly specific identification allowing you to take the right decision.
- Fluorescent probes
- PCR amplification mix
- Positive and negative PCR controls
- Industrial Diagnostic CFX96™ Deep Well Real-Time PCR Detection System CFX96 Touch™ Real-Time PCR Detection System
- iQ-Check S. Enteritidis PCR Detection Kit
- iQ-Check Salmonella II PCR Detection Kit
- Immune sera
- iQ-Check Free DNA Removal Solution
Use the filters below to refine results!
Modular thermal cycler platform, includes C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler chassis, CFX96 Deep Well Optical Reaction Module, cables. To be used with CFX Manager Software, Industrial Diagnostic Edition.