Our ddPCR™ Supermix for Residual DNA Quantification is a 2x concentrated, ready-to-use digital pcr master mix optimized to deliver maximum PCR efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity for direct quantification of residual host cell DNA (HCD) with the Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR) System.
- Highly precise and sensitive method for direct quantification of residual host cell DNA
- No DNA purification required
- Free of detectable E. coli, CHO, mouse, human, and yeast DNA
- Contains all components required for hydrolysis probe–based ddPCR assays except primers, probe(s), and template
- Limits nonspecific PCR amplification
- Hot-start polymerase keeps enzyme inactive during sample droplet partitioning
- Absolute quantification of residual HCD
- Environmental monitoring
- Food testing
Bio-Rad offers additional consumables for completing your digital PCR workflow:
This digital PCR supermix requires the use of one or more of the following instruments and accessories:
Bio-Rad offers additional digital PCR supermixes including:
This ddPCR Supermix for Residual DNA Quantification is optimized for use with Droplet Generation Oil for Probes on the QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System and QX200™ AutoDG™ Droplet Digital™ System.