Use the QX200 droplet generator to complete the first step of the Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) workflow by partitioning ddPCR reaction mix into 20,000 nanoliter-sized droplets for up to 8 samples per run. The droplet generator is used with the QX200 droplet reader for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
The instruments below are not included with the QX200 system:
- QX200 Droplet Reader — reads positive and negative droplets using a two-color optical detection system in a serial manner
- C1000 Touch thermal cycler with 96–deep well reaction module (1851197)
- PX1 PCR plate sealer (1814000)
- QX200 droplet generation oil for EvaGreen assays (1864005)
- Droplet generation oil for probes (1863005)
- Droplet reader oil (1863004)
ddPCR Reagents for EvaGreen or TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe-Based Applications
- QX200 ddPCR EvaGreen supermix (1864034)
- ddPCR supermix for probes (1863010)
- Droplet PCR supermix (1863024)
- One-step RT-ddPCR kit for probes (1863022)
Learn more about the capabilities and applications of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) system.