|FEATURED PRODUCT |||Criterion™ TGX Stain-Free™ Gels|
- Protein separation, visualization, and analysis in as little as 25 minutes
- No staining or destaining required
Criterion precast gels include a broad selection of mid-sized polyacrylamide gels in cassettes with integrated upper chambers. Individually packaged in various formulations, these gels can run up to 26 samples.
- ImageCriterion TGX Stain-Free Precast Gels
Criterion TGX Stain-Free precast gels are based on the long shelf life TGX formulation and have been developed for rapid fluorescent detection of proteins with the Gel Doc EZ and ChemiDoc MP imagers.
- ImageCriterion™ TGX™ Precast GelsCriterion TGX precast gels are based on the long shelf life TGX formulation. The gels deliver superior resolution, fast run times, and greater transfer efficiencies.
- ImageCriterion Stain Free™ Tris-HCl GelsDiscontinued Product
Criterion Stain Free Tris-HCl Gels have been replaced with Criterion™ TGX Stain-Free™ Gels.
- ImageCriterion™ Tris-HCl Precast GelsBio-Rad Tris-HCl gels are made without SDS. SDS is added to the sample and running buffer to create standard SDS denaturing electrophoresis conditions.
- ImageCriterion™ Tris-Tricine Precast GelsTris-Tricine gels are ideal for separation of peptides and small proteins with a molecular weight <10,000. Superior resolution is achieved by slowing the migration rate of the peptide-SDS complexes.
- ImageCriterion™ XT Bis-Tris Precast GelsCriterion XT precast gels are formulated at a near-neutral pH, significantly delaying acrylamide hydrolysis compared to traditional Laemmli systems. Their chemical composition allows maximum stability.
- ImageCriterion™ XT Tris-Acetate Precast GelsCriterion XT precast gels are formulated at a near-neutral pH, significantly delaying acrylamide hydrolysis compared to traditional Laemmli systems. Their chemical composition allows maximum stability.
- ImageCriterion™ IEF Precast GelsIsoelectric focusing (IEF) gels separate proteins based on their net charge rather than their molecular weight. IEF gels are cast with carrier ampholytes to create a pH gradient within the gel.
- ImageCriterion™ Zymogram Precast GelsDiscontinued Product
Criterion Zymogram Gels have been discontinued; no direct replacements are available. Please contact Technical Support with any questions about this product.
- ImageCriterion™ TBE Precast GelsTBE gels are suitable for electrophoresis of nucleic acids from 50 to 2,000 base pairs; they are ideal for analysis of the purity of PCR products, standard dsDNA analysis, and RNase protection assays.
- ImageCriterion™ TBE-Urea Precast Gels
TBE-urea gels maintain denaturing conditions for analysis of single-stranded DNA and RNA. Nucleic acids between 60 and 200 bases are resolved as sharp, distinct bands.