The family of NGC Chromatography Systems can be personalized with the addition of specific modules pertinent to your application and throughput needs.
The NGC Inlet Valve and NGC Column Switching Valve are both supplied with the NGC Discover and NGC Discover Pro Systems and are available as optional add-ons to any NGC System. The inlet valve provides automatic switching between multiple buffers during method development and column regeneration, whereas the column switching valve allows sample flow to be reversed and enables the connection of up to five columns for column scouting without the need to re-plumb the system.
The NGC Buffer Blending Valve is used for automatic inline buffer preparation and generation of pH gradients for quick pH scouting. It comes standard with the NGC Scout 10, NGC Scout 10 Plus, NGC Discover 10, and NGC Discover 10 Pro Systems and is an optional add-on to any NGC System.
The NGC Sample Inject Valve enables the system to load a specific predetermined volume of sample onto a column. This valve comes as standard across all preconfigured NGC Systems.
The NGC Outlet Valve is only supplied with NGC Discover Pro Systems and enables collection of up to 12 large-volume fractions, including waste.
Features and Benefits of NGC Chromatography Valve Modules
- The NGC Sample Inject Valve automates injection of sample onto a column during a method, either directly or using a sample loop, a sample pump, or an autosampler
- The NGC Column Switching Valve for 10 ml and 100 ml systems enables connection of up to 5 columns without the need to replumb
- The NGC Column Switching Valve also allows the addition of up to 3 column switching valves to the NGC Chromatography Systems
- The NGC Buffer Blending Valve can also be used to double the flow rate to 20 ml/min on an F10 pump. Flow rates of up to 175 ml/min can be achieved with the F100 pump
- Two NGC Outlet Valves may be daisy-chained together to collect up to 23 large-volume fractions, including waste
Applications and Uses of NGC Chromatography Valve Modules
- The NGC Inlet Valve allows automatic switching between multiple buffers during method development and column regeneration
- The NGC Buffer Blending Valve enables automatic inline buffer preparation and generation of pH gradients for quick pH scouting
- The NGC Column Switching Valve facilitates column scouting, column cleaning, and elution of narrow product fractions
Your NGC Chromatography System is customizable through the addition of specific modules pertinent to your application and throughput needs. Other modules may be added to the NGC Medium-Pressure Chromatography System to increase functionality and automation. For example, plug in the sample pump module for accurate sample application and the multi-wavelength (UV/Vis) detector for simultaneously monitoring samples at up to four wavelengths between 190 and 800 nm.
ChromLab Software makes it easy to incorporate the added modules into fluidic schemes and methods or to operate and monitor their individual status during automated, complex separations. Additional modules are described on the NGC Chromatography Modules and Accessories page.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Pkg of 1, kit includes necessary tubing, fittings, and a sample injection port, for automated application of small sample volume samples
Pkg of 1, kit includes necessary tubing and fittings, for automated switching between multiple buffers and samples during method development
Pkg of 1, kit includes necessary tubing and fittings for automated fraction collection of large-volume fractions with up to 12 vessels
Pkg of 1, kit includes the necessary tubing and fittings to accommodate up to 5 columns, for column scouting and reverse flow applications using NGC 100 Chromatography Systems
Pkg of 1, blank module, for covering unused bays on the base and expansion layers
PC for ChromLab Software and database, communicates with and stores data generated by the NGC System
Pkg of 1, kit includes multiple fittings, fittings maker, fittings tightener, ferrules, nuts, screwdrivers, pump head keys, and syringes required to set up, prepare, and prime NGC Systems