Develop Better, Faster with Bio-Rad
Bring higher levels of efficiency, accuracy, and quality to your therapeutic antibody development programs with the latest technologies, proven products, and customer-focused services from Bio-Rad.Start a Conversation with a Specialist
The market for therapeutic antibodies continues to grow,1,2 fueled in part by the financial returns from products already on the market, the opening for biosimilars as successful products come off-patent, and advances in technologies for discovery and development. With this growth, teams developing therapeutic antibodies are under a lot of pressure to reach first-in-human studies as quickly as possible. At the same time, those antibodies must be robust, efficacious, and safe.
New technologies and scientifically experienced service partners are a powerful resource that can help therapeutic antibody development teams maximize data quality in the minimum amount of time.
With a proven track record of innovation, quality, and customer support that spans decades, Bio-Rad has helped leading and emerging biopharma companies advance their antibody discovery and development pipelines.
We are ready to use this wealth of expertise to help you and your teams develop safe and effective therapeutic antibodies as efficiently as possible.
Did you know?
While the average time from lead identification to IND was 10—12 months immediately before the pandemic,3 Bamlanivimab, one of the antibodies developed to treat COVID-19, moved from discovery to first-in-human studies in 90-days.4
Improve Efficiency from Antibody Discovery to IND
Streamline cell line characterization using less sample with ddPCR
Develop better PK and ADA assays faster with highly sensitive and specific custom monoclonals that are produced quickly and consistently
Maximize productivity with robust, automation-ready high speed flow cytometry
Find resins for challenging purifications using the help of our highly experienced bioprocess development scientists
Advance Therapeutic Antibody Development with a Proven Partner
For scientists that have extensive experience in therapeutic antibody discovery and development, Bio-Rad provides products, services, and support that help you generate actionable data quickly, confidently, and cost-effectively.
- Rapidly generate and screen antibody candidates to find those that match the intended affinity and specificity profile
- Design and execute assays to characterize the efficacy, ADME, safety, and PK/PD of candidates in a high-throughput setting
- Efficiently characterize the efficacy, ADME, safety, and PK/PD of candidates using recombinant antibodies
- Find a cell line that efficiently produces material and meets scale needs
- Optimize your lead cell line and its media to improve productivity and cost of goods
- Identify biomarkers to monitor either disease progression or treatment safety and efficacy
- Efficiently purify antibodies while maximizing recovery and yield
- Perform product quality control and certification of analysis
Leverage Our Scientific Expertise to Overcome Your Challenges
- MAb Products: Market Trends and Projections. BioProcess International. Published October 31, 2020. Accessed December 6, 2021. https://bioprocessintl.com/business/economics/the-market-for-therapeutic-mab-products/
- Dealmakers B. Moving up with the monoclonals. Biopharma Deal. Published online September 19, 2019. doi:10.1038/d43747-020-00765-2
- Kelley B. Developing therapeutic monoclonal antibodies at pandemic pace. Nat Biotechnol. 2020;38(5):540-545. doi:10.1038/s41587-020-0512-5
- AbCellera-Discovered Antibody, Bamlanivimab, to be Developed with VIR-7831 for the Treatment of COVID-19. Published January 27, 2021. Accessed December 6, 2021. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210127005492/en/AbCellera-Discovered-Antibody-Bamlanivimab-to-be-Developed-with-VIR-7831-for-the-Treatment-of-COVID-19
Keep up to date with useful tips and online resources to continuously improve your therapeutic antibody development workflows. Sign up to be notified when new resources like publications, protocols, webinars, and how-to videos become available.