Use Tricine Sample Buffer with Mini-PROTEAN® and midi Criterion™ Tris-Tricine Precast Gels for separating peptides and small proteins. Unlike gels using Tris-glycine buffer systems, peptide-SDS complexes move more slowly through Tris-tricine gels, allowing the SDS micelles that normally interfere with peptide separations to separate completely from the peptides.
Tris-tricine gels are available as either a single percentage or with a gradient.
|Tris-Tricine Gel Percentage||Optimum Separation Range|
- Protein Ladders and Standards (Markers)
- Buffers and Reagents for Protein Electrophoresis
- Sample Loading Buffers and Reagents
- Protein Stains
- Electrophoresis Chambers
- Power Supplies
- Gel Imaging Systems
- Tricine Sample Buffer Instruction Manual
- Mini-PROTEAN Precast Gels Instruction Manual and Application Guide
- Criterion Gel Application Guide Instruction Manual