Electrophoresis buffers, reagents, and acrylamide are available as individual reagents or premixed buffers and solutions. Products include loading buffers for protein or nucleic acid samples, detergents, ampholytes, and gel‐casting buffers.
- ImagePolyacrylamide Gel Reagents
Acrylamide powders, premixed acrylamide/bis powders, and premixed acrylamide/bis solutions are offered for handcasting polyacrylamide gels. Standard and alternative cross-linkers and catalysts are available.
- ImageIEP/IEF AgarosesBio-Rad offers a selection of agaroses suitable for IEP, IEF, and other specialty applications. Standard low, high, and zero -mr agarose are ideal for immuno-, counterimmunoelectrophoresis and IEF.
- ImageAmpholytesBio-Lyte® carrier ampholytes, supplied as clear aqueous solutions, are blended to give a complete range of isoelectric points for reproducible, linear pH gradients.
- ImagePremixed Casting BuffersBio-Rad offers a variety of prepared solutions for casting polyacrylamide gels. Solutions for preparing the stacking and resolving portions of native or SDS-PAGE gels are available.
- ImageSample Loading Buffers and ReagentsPremixed sample buffers are available for numerous applications, including native PAGE, SDS-PAGE, peptide analyis, analytical IEF, nucleic acid sample preparation, and zymogram gel sample preparation.
- ImageRunning Buffers and ReagentsPremixed buffers are available for a variety of protein and nucleic acid electrophoresis protocols. The high quality 0.4 µm filtered buffers can be used with handcast or precast gels.
- ImageTracking DyesBio-Rad offers two tracking dyes for monitoring electrophoresis runs: bromophenol blue for monitoring protein electrophoresis and xylene cyanole FF for monitoring nucleic acid electrophoresis.
- ImageAlkaline Detergent and Cleaning SolutionBio-Rad cleaning concentrate is a moderately alkaline detergent that cleans by solubilization and emulsification. It is ideal for cleaning glass plates and other laboratory equipment.