Choose the CFX Opus Real-time PCR System for the reliability you depend on from Bio-Rad with improved connectivity and performance for your modern lab.
The CFX Opus System is the next evolution in qPCR from Bio-Rad. With improved thermal performance and our proprietary, accurate optical shuttle system, your data will be more consistent than ever. A sleek, modern design includes a refreshed and easy-to-use interface with new connectivity options and features.
In addition to ethernet compatibility, the CFX Opus System can connect directly to Wi-Fi for completely wireless operation and data retrieval. The CFX Opus System is capable of stand-alone operation and direct data transfer to a USB device, or it can be connected to a computer.
With internet connectivity, the CFX Opus System can be programmed to send your data and notifications directly to your email or local networked drive, enabling easy access by collaborators or from other network-connected locations.
- Quick system set up — easy installation and factory-calibrated optics
- Our best thermal uniformity and accuracy to date
- Offers Wi-Fi connectivity and BR.io cloud platform analysis tools
- Sensitive modern touch screen — responsive even with double gloves
- Updated interface is easier to use and more intuitive than ever
- Uniform optical system free of regular calibration requirements
- Audit and e-signature compatibility with CFX Maestro Security Edition Software
- Available in 96-well (5-color detection) and 384-well (4-color detection) formats
- Gene expression without requiring ROX
- End-point analysis for sequence detection
- Protein thermal shift assays
- Assay optimization with thermal gradient
The expert design and wet-lab validation of all PrimePCR Assays ensure optimal assay performance. The integration of CFX Maestro Software with PrimePCR Assays aids in the analysis and interpretation of experimental results.
- Begin analyzing data in a single step by importing target, reference, and control information from a PrimePCR run file directly into CFX Maestro Software
- Combine data from multiple plates into a gene study to rapidly screen large numbers of targets or samples
- Use powerful data visualization tools, such as hierarchical clustering and color-matched expression levels, to identify individual targets or clusters to consider for further investigation