New Version - Free Upgrade!
CFX Maestro 2.0 is now available as a free update for all CFX Maestro users. Please select Check for Updates from the CFX Maestro top menu (requires internet connection).
CFX Maestro Software is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use comprehensive suite of tools for collection and analysis of real-time PCR data from the CFX series of real-time PCR systems. CFX Maestro Software streamlines the process of plate setup, data collection, data analysis, and data visualization of real-time PCR data.
- Statistical analysis of data — t-tests and one-way ANOVA
- High-resolution graphing and data visualization tools — view your data in multiple formats including bar charts, box-and-whisker plots, clustergrams, and volcano plots, then edit and annotate your graphs, edit colors, and export at any resolution
- Design complex experiments — set up your plate with both technical replicates and biological groups, and view your groupings and replicates easily with a color-coded plate layout
- Reference gene selection tools — view gene stability to quickly determine the most stable reference genes for your assays
- Multi-plate study analysis — group multiple runs together to analyze all of your data from multi-plate studies together at once
- PrimePCR™ Assay integration — import PrimePCR plate maps and run conditions by dragging and dropping a PrimePCR run file into CFX Maestro, then use included controls to quickly perform quality control of your run
High-resolution plotting and graphing
Data visualization by
Hierarchical clustering of gene
CFX Maestro Software is available both for PC (Windows 7 to 10) and Mac Systems (OS X El Capitan to Sierra). CFX Maestro for Mac offers all of the comprehensive data analysis features of CFX Maestro Software, without the instrument control tools.
For labs requiring a secure solution for real-time PCR, CFX Maestro Software is also available in a Security Edition, which offers all the features of CFX Maestro Software plus tools for compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations. The security edition works with the security features of Windows operating systems to provide a secure environment.
- Mandatory password-protected log-in — log-in required; administrator sets user privileges
- Time- and date-stamped audit trails — edit information is tracked and saved with each specific data file for easy tracking
- Electronic signatures — multiple electronic signatures can be applied to a single file at any editing step
- Hardware protection key — key must be attached to a USB port to enable the security edition features
- File encryption — file cannot be opened or edited by another program, minimizing risk of data corruption
|CFX Maestro Software
|CFX Maestro Software for Mac
|CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition, 1 License
|CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition, 5 Licenses
|CFX Maestro Software, Chinese Edition
|CFX Maestro Software, Russian Edition