This digital PCR supermix for probes (no dUTP) is a 2x concentrated, ready-to-use universal mix that has been optimized to deliver maximum PCR efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity in Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR™).
This supermix allows for DNA recovery after amplification with hydrolysis probe–based assays.
Note: This product was previously named droplet PCR supermix.
- Contains all components required for hydrolysis probe–based ddPCR except primers, probe(s), and template
- Limits nonspecific PCR amplification
- Optimized for use with validated PrimePCR™ ddPCR Assays
- Hot-start polymerase keeps enzyme inactive during sample droplet partitioning
- Allows for DNA recovery after amplification
- Absolute quantification
- Mutation detection
- Copy number analysis
- Gene expression analysis
- NGS validation and library quantification
- Environmental monitoring
- Food testing
Bio-Rad offers additional consumables for completing your digital PCR workflow:
This digital PCR supermix requires the use of the following instruments and accessories:
Bio-Rad offers additional digital PCR supermixes including:
This ddPCR Supermix for Probes (no dUTP) is optimized for use with droplet generation oil for probes on the QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System.