The Experion automated priming station consistently prepares chips for successful automated electrophoresis with minimal hands-on time. It is used with all Experion chips regardless of protein, RNA, or DNA application. Preset time and pressure settings ensure optimal priming of the gel matrix into the microchannels of the chip in preparation for sample analysis. This device helps ensure higher quality and more reproducible results compared with less reliable manual priming methods.
- Built-in, pressure-activated release mechanism ensures precise priming
- Coordinating alignment arrows on the chip and priming station ensure proper chip placement for accurate priming
- Large LCD display clearly shows the preset time and pressure settings
- Integrated timer conveniently counts down the time-sensitive priming step
- Secure locking mechanism prevents early release while priming