The Experion automated electrophoresis station performs all of the steps of gel-based electrophoresis in one compact, durable unit. It automates analysis by combining electrophoresis, staining, destaining, band detection, and imaging into a single, 30 min step. It's an electrophoresis cell, power supply, and imager built into a single device and is designed for easy, precise operation:
- Highly accurate laser provides precise fluorescence detection
- USB port allows easy installation and maximum usability
- Built-in power supply reduces cost and saves bench space
The following types of kits are available for analysis of proteins, RNA, and DNA:
- Experion starter kits
- Experion protein analysis kits
- Experion RNA analysis kits
- Experion DNA analysis kits
The Experion automated electrophoresis system can be used upstream and downstream of a number of other nucleic acid- and protein-application focused products from Bio-Rad.
Use the filters below to refine results!