Experion™ analysis kits combine innovative chip design with high-quality reagents to perform reproducible, quantitative, and accurate protein analyses in minutes. Streamlined chip preparation methods and low sample and reagent volume requirements result in rapid experiments with minimal hands-on time.
Experion Pro260 Analysis Kit
The Experion Pro260 analysis kit makes protein separation, sizing, and quantitation fast and easy. The Pro260 kit offers the ability to analyze one to ten protein samples (10–260 kD) in approximately 30 min. Reproducible sizing and quantitation are achieved with the Experion Pro260 ladder, part of the Precision Plus Protein™ family of standards. Refer to the specifications table for more details.
The Experion Pro260 analysis kit delivers fast, sensitive, and reliable protein analysis:
- Resolution and quantitation of 10–260 kD proteins
- Analysis of up to 10 samples in as little as 30 min
- Single-step sizing, quantitation, and analysis
- High-resolution protein separations
- Two levels of sensitivity — Coomassie Blue level of detection, and protocol available for silver stain level of detection
- Linear dynamic range of 2.5–2,000 µg/ml BSA
The Pro260 analysis reagents include:
- Proprietary gel matrix for separation and resolution similar to 4–20% Tris-HCl mini gels
- High-sensitivity fluorescent dye for detection
- Protein ladder for accurate sizing
- Optimized sample buffer for analysis
The Experion automated electrophoresis system can also be used for a number of upstream and downstream workflows in other nucleic acid and protein applications.
Use the filters below to refine results!