HV Power Supply supports an output of 5,000 V, 500 mA, and 400 W, which allows its use for all high-voltage applications, including low-current applications in the microampere range. It is ideal for IEF and DNA sequencing. With 400 W output, the PowerPac HV offers enough power to run the most demanding IEF experiments or up to four DNA sequencing cells simultaneously.
Features and Benefits
- User intuitive programming permits multistep (up to 9 steps) methods and timed runs with a choice of constant voltage, current, or power output.
- LCD screen displays all run parameters at once
- User optional run completion after an AC power failure
- Constant voltage, constant current, or constant power operation with automatic Crossover
- Stackable case with adjustable viewing angle via flip down legs
Applications and Uses
- Nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
- Protein gel electrophoresis
Current 0.01–500 mA
Power 1–400 W
Use the filters below to refine results!