HV Power Supply supports an output of 5,000 V, 500 mA, and 400 W, which allows its use for all high-voltage applications, including low-current applications in the microampere range. It is ideal for IEF and DNA sequencing. With 400 W output, the PowerPac HV offers enough power to run the most demanding IEF experiments or up to four DNA sequencing cells simultaneously.
Features and Benefits
- User intuitive programming permits multistep (up to 9 steps) methods and timed runs with a choice of constant voltage, current, or power output.
- LCD screen displays all run parameters at once
- User optional run completion after an AC power failure
- Constant voltage, constant current, or constant power operation with automatic Crossover
- Stackable case with adjustable viewing angle via flip down legs
Applications and Uses
- Nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
- Protein gel electrophoresis
To select the power supply that best fits your needs, see the Power Supply Selection Guide or the PowerPac Power Supply Comparison chart.
Current 0.01–500 mA
Power 1–400 W
Use the filters below to refine results!