The Mini-PROTEAN® 3 Dodeca™ cell runs up to 12 mini gels under identical conditions in just 35 min. Eliminate gel-to-gel variation by hand casting gels 12 at a time using the Mini-PROTEAN 3 multi-casting chamber and Model 485 gradient former. Alternatively, use Mini-PROTEAN or Ready Gel® precast gels for added convenience and reproducibility.
Features of the Mini-PROTEAN 3 Dodeca cell include:
- Capacity to run up to 12 gels simultaneously
- Built-in cooling coil that attaches to an external refrigerated circulator to prevent overheating and ensure high resolution results
- Stirbar capability that helps maintain uniform buffer tank temperature for run reproducibility
- Easy assembly facilitated by a patented* electrophoresis clamping frame
- Convenient buffer draining via the built-in quick-connect drain port
- Compact footprint that saves bench space
Use the filters below to refine results!