The Criterion™ blotter provides a combination of blotting efficiency and flexibility in an easy-to-use unit.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity to blot 2 Criterion gels or 4 Mini-PROTEAN® handcast or precast gels
- Closely spaced electrodes produce maximum field strength and efficient transfers in 30 min to 1 hr for most proteins; overnight transfer at lower voltages is also an option
- Included assembly tray can be used for gel soaking, sandwich assembly, and to ensure correct orientation of the gel and blot
- Included roller removes air bubbles in the sandwich to ensure complete transfer
- Included sealed cooling unit is sufficient for most transfers and absorbs heat generated during rapid transfers
- Optional cooling coil is available for applications that require precise temperature control
- Cassette handles allow easy removal from the tank, and overflow chambers keep your laboratory bench dry
Applications and Uses
- Western blotting
- Nucleic acid transfer
To find a blotting package that fits your needs, see the Selection Guide.
Use the filters below to refine results!