The Trans-Blot® SD semi-dry transfer cell allows fast, efficient, economical blotting without a buffer tank or gel cassettes.
Features and Benefits
- Transfers take place in as little as 15–60 min
- Minimal buffer requirements save money
- Capacity to transfer up to four Mini-PROTEAN® precast or handcast gels, or three Criterion™ gels
- Single-step locking system allows simple, speedy setup
- Platinum-coated titanium anode plate electrodes and stainless-steel cathode plate electrodes provide consistent and reliable transfers, durability, and long life
- Extra plastic templates required by other semi-dry blotters to prevent electrode short circuits are unnecessary
- Safety cover breaks the electrical current when lifted, preventing electrical shock
Applications and Uses
- Western blotting
- Nucleic acid transfer
- Northern and Southern blot transfers in 10–35 min
- Transfer of DNA and RNA using the unique agarose gel semi-dry blotting support frame
Use the filters below to refine results!