The ProteOn XPR36 Instrument has been discontinued. All other ProteOn System products are still available for purchase. We will continue to provide support for ProteOn Systems until July, 2020.
Please contact Bio-Rad Technical Support for additional information.
The ProteOn™ XPR36 Protein Interaction Array System is an SPR optical biosensor that provides real-time data on the affinity, specificity, and interaction kinetics of protein interactions. Using XPR technology*, a unique approach to multiplexing, this system generates a 6 x 6 interaction array for the simultaneous analysis of up to six ligands with up to six analytes. The ProteOn XPR36 System increases the throughput, flexibility, and versatility of experiment design, enabling the completion of more experiments in less time:
- Analyze up to 36 different protein interactions in a single run, on a single chip
- Perform a complete kinetic analysis in a single run
- Measure a variety of experimental conditions simultaneously in parallel
- Screen multiple panels of analytes
See the ProteOn Technology and Applications videos for more information about how the ProteOn system works and how it can be applied to drug discovery and to address important experimental questions.
The ProteOn XPR36 protein interaction analysis system includes all of the components required for interaction analysis: instrumentation, ProteOn Manager™ Software, ProteOn Sensor Chips, buffer and reagent kits, and protocol development kits.
User-friendly ProteOn Manager Software uses a flexible, guided approach to coordinate instrument control, experiment setup, and data analysis.
Key Features and Benefits
- Novel 6 x 6 array design
- Real-time data acquisition
- Analysis of interaction kinetics, binding affinity, and analyte concentration
- No radiochemical or fluorescent labels needed
- Integrated system
Applications and Uses
- Antibody characterization and development
- Large and small molecule drug development
- Protein interface analysis
- Protein complex and cascade analysis
*The ProteOn XPR36 System is covered by Bio-Rad patents, including United States patent numbers 8,111,400, 8,105,845, 7,999,942, and 7,443,507.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured and sold under license from GE Healthcare under United States patent numbers 5,554,541, 7,736,587, and 8,021,626, and any international patents and patent applications claiming priority.
<1.5 RU, 20,000–40,000 RU
Use the filters below to refine results!