ProteoMiner protein enrichment technology employs a large, highly diverse bead-based library of combinatorial peptide ligands, which simultaneously dilutes high-abundance proteins and concentrates low-abundance proteins. When a complex biological sample is applied to the beads, high-abundance proteins saturate their high-affinity ligand(s) and excess protein is washed away. In contrast, low-abundance proteins are concentrated on their specific affinity ligand(s).
ProteoMiner protein enrichment kits:
- Decrease the amount of high-abundance proteins without immunodepletion, preventing the loss of proteins bound to high-abundance proteins.
- Enrich medium- and low-abundance proteins that cannot be detected through traditional methods.
- Do not rely on a predefined set of antibodies, unlike immunodepletion products.
- Are compatible with a variety of sample types.
- Offer a convenient, easy-to-use format.
- Can be used for differential expression analysis.
Multiple Kits Available
A small-capacity kit is available for processing ≥10 mg of protein, while a large-capacity kit is available for processing ≥50 mg of protein. These kits have been optimized for use with serum and plasma samples, but they may be used with other sample types within the recommended total protein range.
The small- and large-capacity kits are available in two formats:
- ProteoMiner protein enrichment kits — provide all necessary reagents for accessing low-abundance proteins, utilizing a single elution reagent in a simple, easy-to-perform process.
- ProteoMiner sequential elution kits — utilize multiple elution reagents to sequentially elute proteins based on different properties. These kits fractionate proteins to improve detection and resolution and have been optimized for SELDI experiment samples (reagents are not compatible for direct use with 2-D gel electrophoresis).
Use the filters below to refine results!