- Immun-Blot® PVDF Membrane
Bio-Rad's Immun-Blot PVDF membrane is ideal for chemiluminescent and colorimetric western blots. This PVDF membrane retains target protein very strongly while reducing nonspecific protein binding.
- Immun-Blot Low Fluorescence PVDF MembraneBio-Rad’s low-fluorescence PVDF membrane is validated for fluorescent western blotting applications. The low autofluorescence of this membrane allows for longer exposure and higher sensitivity without increased background.
- Nitrocellulose Membrane, 0.45 µm
Bio-Rad's nitrocellulose is a proven medium for western, northern, and Southern blotting. The 0.45 µm pore size is recommended for most analytical blotting including protein, ssDNA, and RNA transfers.
- Supported Nitrocellulose Membrane, 0.45 µm
Made of pure nitrocellulose cast on an inert synthetic support, this 0.45 µm nitrocellulose membrane is a solid support for nucleic acid and protein applications that can withstand multiple reprobing.
- Supported Nitrocellulose Membrane, 0.2 µm
This pure nitrocellulose 0.2 µm membrane backed by an inert synthetic support is ideal for nucleic acid and protein applications involving multiple reprobing.
- Blot Absorbent Filter Paper
Available in a range of thicknesses, Bio-Rad's blot absorbent filter papers are high-quality, 100% cotton fiber papers for use in electrophoresis and blotting applications.