Sequi-Blot™ PVDF membrane is ideal for protein sequencing: it retains target protein very strongly during protein transfer and provides the binding capacity to sequence even low-abundance samples.
Features and Benefits
- Mechanical strength and chemical resistance provide ideal substrate for solvents involved in protein sequencing
- Available in three formats:
- Convenient precut membrane/blot absorbent filter paper sandwiches
- Packs of precut membrane-only sheets
- Economical rolls
- Protein transfer from SDS-PAGE gels to membrane
- Protein sequencing of target protein
See the Blotting Membrane and Filter Paper Selection Guide for more information on the different membrane types and size selections by gel type.
Use the filters below to refine results!