Immun-Blot Low Fluorescence PVDF Membrane offers the same benefits as standard PVDF membranes in addition to minimal autofluorescence and high sensitivity, making it the premium choice for multiplex fluorescent immunoblotting needs.
Features and Benefits
- Low autofluorescence allows long exposure times and maximizes the sensitivity of fluorescent blot imaging systems
- High protein retention and broad dynamic range result in more accurate protein quantitation from blot
- Compatible with most multiplex fluorescent blotting protocols for detection of two or more proteins on the same blot
- Fluorescent blotting using RGB fluorophores
- Compatible with chemiluminescent and colorimetric detection methods
Please refer to the Immun-Blot Low Fluorescence PVDF brochure for more information and data.
See the Blotting Membrane and Filter Paper Selection Guide for more information on the different membrane types and size selections by gel type.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Pkg of 1 roll, 28 cm x 3.8 m, bulk low fluorescence PVDF membrane for fluorescent immunoblotting
Pkg of 10, 0.45 µm, 7 x 8.5 cm, precut low fluorescence PVDF/filter paper for immunoblotting
Pkg of 20, 0.45 µm, 7 x 8.5 cm, precut low fluorescence PVDF/filter paper for immunoblotting
Pkg of 10, 0.45 µm, 8.5 x 13.5 cm, precut low fluorescence PVDF/filter paper for immunoblotting
Pkg of 20, 0.45 µm, 8.5 x 13.5 cm, precut low fluorescence PVDF/filter paper for immunoblotting