|FEATURED PRODUCT |||Precision Plus Protein™ Dual Color Standards|
- Brighter for easier target protein identification
- Stronger band intensity after blot processing
- Sharper for more accurate MW estimation
Prestained Precision Plus Protein™ standards contain up to 12 recombinant bands that exhibit the same apparent migration as the corresponding unstained markers. Unstained protein standard plugs are also offered for 2-D gels.
- ImagePrestained Protein Standards
Precision Plus Protein™ standards for protein electrophoresis contain ten prestained, highly purified recombinant proteins with molecular masses from 10 to 250 kD.
- ImageWestern Blotting Protein Standards
Precision Plus Protein™ WesternC™ Standards are prestained, broad-range protein standards that enable both fluorescent imaging and chemiluminescent or colorimetric detection when probed with StrepTactin-HRP Conjugates.
- ImageUnstained Protein StandardsPrecision Plus Protein™ Standards for protein electrophoresis contain ten highly purified recombinant proteins with molecular masses from 10 to 250 kD.
- ImagePrecision Plus Protein™ Standard PlugsPrecision Plus Protein unstained standard plugs allow easy, quick, and clean loading of molecular weight standards on any gel. The plugs can be used on vertical 2–D gels with no reference well.