Free Protein Standards Selection Magnet
Place this handy selection guide magnet on your refrigerator or lab bench to eliminate the guesswork and make protein standard selection simple.Request a Magnet
Precision Plus Protein™ Prestained Standards are available in Dual Color, All Blue, Kaleidoscope™, and Dual Xtra options. All four standards have the same gel migration patterns, with three high-intensity reference bands (25, 50, and 75 kD).
New and Improved Dual Color Standards:
- Brighter for easier identification of target protein
- Sharper for more accurate molecular weight estimation
- Stronger band intensity throughout blot development
The overall brightness of Precision Plus Dual Color Standards has been increased for visual robustness throughout the entire protein electrophoresis and western blotting workflow. Improved Dual Color Standards are now brighter than the competition on both gels and blots.
Dual Xtra Standards
Dual Xtra Standards consist of 12 recombinant proteins between 2 and 250 kD; all others consist of 10 recombinant proteins between 10 and 250 kD (note that the 2 kD band is not visible on fluorescent blots).
Kaleidoscope Standards are a mixture of ten recombinant proteins in four colors (blue, pink, yellow, and green; 10–250 kD), enabling easy gel and blot orientation via the multicolor pattern.
Features and Benefits of Precision Plus Protein Prestained Standards
- MW markers confirmed by mass spectrometry
- Strong linear relationship between markers' log molecular weights and relative migration distances
- Prestained bands for easy visual monitoring of electrophoresis
- Fluorescent dyes for imaging on gels blots
Applications of Precision Plus Protein Prestained Standards
- Accurate molecular weight estimation
- Monitoring of electrophoresis and transfer efficiency
|Fluorescence Properties of Precision Plus Protein Prestained Standards|
|Visible Band Color||Excitation Color||All Blue||Dual Color||Dual Color Extra||Kaleidoscope|
|Blue||635 nm laser
|10–250 kD||10–20, 37, 50, 100–250 kD||5–20, 37, 50, 100–250 kD||15, 20, 50, 100–250 kD|
|Pink||532 nm laser
|—||25, 75 kD||25, 75 kD||25, 75 kD|
|Green||635 nm laser
|Yellow||488 nm laser
62.5 mM Tris, pH 6.8, 50 mM DTT,
5 mM EDTA, 0.02% NaN3
Blotting: 7 μl
Use the filters below to refine results!