Free Protein Standards Selection Magnet
Place this handy selection guide magnet on your refrigerator or lab bench to eliminate the guesswork and make protein standard selection simple.Request a Magnet
Precision Plus Protein™ WesternC™ Protein Standards are prestained, broad-range protein standards that enable chemiluminescent detection when probed with StrepTactin-HRP conjugates, so the protein standard appears directly on a film or CCD image.
WesternC Standards for protein electrophoresis and blotting offer unsurpassed band sharpness, accurate MW determination, lot-to-lot consistency, and excellent blotting results. These protein standards contain ten highly purified recombinant proteins with molecular masses from 10 to 250 kD and include three high-intensity reference bands (25, 50, and 75 kD).
Features and Benefits of WesternC Western Blotting Protein Standards
- Clean, sharp bands with MW confirmed by mass spectrometry
- Highly accurate MW estimation, r2 values >0.99
- Proprietary staining technology that provides batch-to-batch MW consistency and reproducible electrophoretic migration
- Dual-color prestained bands (reference bands prestained pink, all others prestained blue)
- Prestained bands for monitoring of electrophoresis progression and assessment of blotting efficiency
- Strep-tag affinity peptide for detection and MW determination on western blots
- Supplied as ready-to-use solution
- Fluorescent detection — blue bands can be visualized with a 635 nm laser or red LED. Pink bands can be visualized with a 532 nm laser or green LED.
62.5 mM Tris, pH 6.8, 50 mM DTT,
5 mM EDTA, 0.02% NaN3,
0.01% bromophenol blue
Use the filters below to refine results!