Modular components allow the compact BioLogic DuoFlow Medium-Pressure Liquid Chromatography System to be upgraded to provide higher flow rates, sophisticated detection capabilities, pH monitoring, column scouting, and buffer blending.
- ImageBioLogic DuoFlow F10 WorkstationThe BioLogic DuoFlow F10 workstation includes an F10 pump for a flow rate of 0.01–10 ml/min* at 3,500 psi (233 bar, 23 MPa).
- ImageBioLogic DuoFlow F40 WorkstationThe BioLogic DuoFlow 40 workstation includes an F40 pump for a flow rate of up to 40 ml/min* at 1,000 psi (66 bar, 6.6 MPa).
- ImageBioLogic DuoFlow™ Pump KitsThe pump kits used in the BioLogic DuoFlow workstation are interchangeable. The pump kits contain fully assembled pumpheads with seals and check valves installed for fast, easy pumphead changes.
- ImageBioLogic Maximizer Valve SystemThe BioLogic Maximizer valve system expands the capabilities of BioLogic DuoFlow systems. It enables buffer blending and doubles the flow rates and valve capacity of the standard BioLogic DuoFlow system.
- ImageBioLogic DuoFlow ValvesThe high-pressure sample injection and stream-select valves, AVR7-3 and AVR9-8, use the patented make-before-break design that prevents pressure spikes when the valve rotates from one port to another.
- ImageBioLogic MixersThe Model MX-1 and BioLogic Maximizer mixers ensure improved gradient quality for more accurate separations.
- ImageBioLogic™ Software
BioLogic software packages walk you step-by-step through simple protocols to create and run methods and analyze data using BioLogic systems. EZLogic software adds quantitative functions
- ImageBioLogic DuoFlow Detectors and ComponentsThis high-resolution, portable UV detector and conductivity monitor can be moved easily to the column outlet. The conductivity monitor sits in a holder at one end of the detector
- ImageBioLogic QuadTec™ Detector and ComponentsThe BioLogic QuadTec UV/Vis detector adds flexibility to all chromatography systems, enabling the simultaneous monitoring of four wavelengths for greater sensitivity without background interference.
- ImageBioLogic DuoFlow pH MonitorThe BioLogic DuoFlow pH Monitor has been discontinued. However, we will continue to provide support for customers with the BioLogic DuoFlow pH Monitor.
- ImageBioLogic Signal Import Module (SIM)The optional SIM allows import of an analog signal (up to 2.5 V) from a pH electrode or other external detector (for example, UV, refractive index, or fluorescence monitor). BioLogic...
- ImageBioLogic™ RackThe BioLogic Chromatography Rack is an adaptable racking system made of durable, solvent-resistant polypropylene, stainless steel, and glass-filled nylon.
- ImageBioLogic DuoFlow Fittings KitThe BioLogic DuoFlow fittings kit includes ferrules, lock rings, and adaptors to connect high- and medium-pressure columns to medium-pressure chromatography systems, such as BioLogic DuoFlow
- ImageBioLogic Sample Loading LoopsTwo types of sample loading loops are available for BioLogic DuoFlow chromatography systems: Single-injection loops and DynaLoop sample loops.