Our anion exchange resin selection includes various particle sizes and ionic forms. These resins are used for the purification of charged compounds, as well as for the removal of ionic molecules from solutions.
- ImageUNOsphere Anion Exchange ResinUNOsphere Q is a strong anion exchange resin designed to meet the increasing needs of the biopharmaceutical industry for high-productivity anion exchange chromatography.
- ImageMacro-Prep Anion Exchange Resin
Macro-Prep High Q is a strong anion exchange resin that meets the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale chromatographic applications.
- ImageMacro-Prep Weak Anion Exchange Resin
Macro-Prep DEAE is a weak anion exchange resin, which was developed using a macroporous methacrylate polymer, and meets the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale applications.
- ImageMacro-Prep® 25 Q Anion Exchange Resin
Macro-Prep 25 Q is strong anion exchange resin that offers high-resolution separations at high flow rates with medium chromatographic pressures.
- ImageAnalytical Grade Anion Exchange ResinAG resins are highly purified to remove both organic and inorganic impurities. Resins are sized to consistently give narrow wet mesh ranges, which provide high resolution and excellent reproducibility.