|FEATURED PRODUCT |||Nuvia™ IMAC Resin|
- For purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins
- Pressure-stable polymer
Bio-Rad offers a selection of resins for separation by ion exchange, hydroxyapatite and fluoroapatite, affinity, size exclusion (gel filtration), and hydrophobic interaction chromatography.
- ImageAffinity Chromatography Resins
Four resin types are offered: Nuvia and Profinity for affinity-tagged protein purification; Affi-Gel for laboratory-scale purifications; Affi-Prep for process scale; and UNOsphere SUPrA for monoclonal antibody purification.
- ImageAnion Exchange Resin
Anion exchange resins are available in various particle sizes and ionic forms. They are used for the purification of charged compounds, as well as for the removal of ionic molecules from solutions.
- ImageCation Exchange Resin
Cation exchange resins are available in various particle sizes and ionic forms. They are used for the purification of charged compounds, as well as for the removal of ionic molecules from solutions.
- ImageMultimodal Chromatography Resin
Our mixed-mode chromatography resins combine ion exchange and affinity properties. Unique CHT™ and CFT™ Resins enable separations not possible with other techniques.
- ImageSize Exclusion Chromatography Resin
Size exclusion or gel filtration chromatography resins include Bio-Gel® P Polyacrylamide Gels for separating high molecular weight molecules and Bio-Beads S-X Resin for the separation of lipophilic ploymers.
- ImageHydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Resin
Macro-Prep HIC Resins are used for protein, polypeptide, and nucleic acid purification. Bio-Beads SM are useful for the adsorption of nonpolar substances or surface active agents from aqueous solutions.
- ImageChromatography Resin Sampler PackPerfecting purification can require more than one choice of support, so Bio-Rad offers its five most popular resins in a convenient sampler pack.
- ImageChromatography Standards
Standards are available for ion exchange and size exclusion (gel filtration) chromatography, as well as for analysis of organic acids and carbohydrates.