Macro-Prep High S Resin is a strong cation exchange resin containing sulfonate functional groups that is ideal for purifying basic and neutral proteins and peptides. It is an excellent choice for rapid purification that meets the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale applications.
This methacrylate copolymer bead provides high-resolution separations at very high flow rates. Changes in pH or ionic strength of the buffer do not cause shrinking or swelling of the support. The superior mechanical and chemical stability of Macro-Prep High S Resin make it a preferred choice over other sulfonate cation exchangers on the market. Macro-Prep High S Resin can be sanitized with chaotropic agents and can be autoclaved. It provides consistent and reproducible results.
Features and Benefits of Macro-Prep High S Resin
- High capacity for biomolecules
- High resolution of complex biological mixtures
- Rigid polymer matrix that allows high flow rates at moderate pressures
- Hydrophilic matrix that reduces nonspecific binding
- Macroporous beads that enhance access to ionic sites
- High chemical, mechanical, and thermal stability
Macro-Prep® High S Resin Product Information Sheet (Bulletin 5643)
Instruction Manual, Macro-Prep® Ion Exchange Resins (LIT271)
Regulatory support files are available upon request. Bio-Rad Laboratories is an ISO 9001-registered corporation.