ENrich ion exchange chromatography columns are designed for high-resolution separation of proteins and other biomolecules at fast flow rates.
These chromatography columns contain either Q resin for separation by anion exchange or S resin for separation by cation exchange. Both resins have a particle size of 10 µm.
- The 1 ml ENrich columns can complete a high-resolution separation in about 20 minutes — Q resin (780-0001) and S resin (780-0021).
- ENrich columns are also available in an 8 ml configuration for larger sample loads and purification scale-up — Q resin (780-0003) and S resin (780-0023).
- The 1 ml and 8 ml columns operate at a maximum pressure of 500 psi
- Provide increased flow rate flexibility with various sample viscosities and temperature conditions
- Deliver superior quality, reproducible separations
- High capacity, even at high flow rates
- Stable at pH 2–12
For purifying biomolecules in a variety of workflows:
- Final polishing of antibodies
- Secondary purification after affinity/tag purification
- High-resolution separation of biomolecules
- Contaminant removal
The ion exchange columns are compatible with organic acids (1 M acetic acid), 8 M urea, 6 M guanidine HCl, chaotropic agents, detergents, salts, and 1 M NaOH. Alcohol, up to 20% (v/v), can be used to enhance the solubility of nucleotides and peptides.
This support is completely compatible with all commonly used aqueous buffers.
ENrich columns are also available for performing size exclusion chromatography.
Bio-Rad offers other ion exchange chromatography columns and ion exchange chromatography resins for packing your own columns.
ENrich columns are ideal for use on the NGC™ chromatography system or any other medium- to high-pressure chromatography systems.