Use the ENrich S 5 x 50 column for high-resolution separation of proteins and other biomolecules by cation exchange. For high-resolution separations, the recommended sample load is up to 20 mg protein/column.
The ENrich S 5 x 50 column is ideal for:
- High-resolution separation of biomolecules
- Secondary stage polishing steps
- Final contaminant removal
- Fast flow rates (0.5–2.0 ml/min)
For high-resolution separations and sample loads of up to 200 mg protein, use our ENrich S 10 x 100 column (780-0023).
We also offer the following columns packed with resin Q for strong anion exchange:
- ENrich Q 5 x 50 mm column (780-0001) — for high-resolution separations and sample loads of up to 20 mg
- ENrich Q 10 x 100 mm column (780-0003) — for high-resolution separations and sample loads of up to 200 mg
ENrich columns are also available for size exclusion chromatography:
- ENrich SEC 70 10 x 300 mm column (780-1070) — for separating biomolecules in the 500 Da to 70 kDa range
- ENrich SEC 650 10 x 300 mm column (780-1650) — for separating biomolecules in the 5 to 650 kDa range
Bio-Rad offers other ion exchange chromatography columns and ion exchange chromatography resins for packing your own columns.
ENrich columns are ideal for use on the NGC™ chromatography system or any other medium- to high-pressure chromatography systems.