ENrich size exclusion chromatography columns are designed for high-resolution separation of proteins and other biomolecules at fast flow rates.
These chromatography columns contain polymeric resin to separate biomolecules by their size.
ENrich size exclusion columns are available in two particle sizes:
- ENrich SEC 70 10 x 300 mm column (780-1070) — for separating biomolecules in the 500 Da to 70 kDa range
- ENrich SEC 650 10 x 300 mm column (780-1650) — for separating biomolecules in the 5 to 650 kDa range
- Both ENrich columns operate at a maximum pressure of 600 psi
- Flexible flow rate with different sample viscosities and temperature conditions
- Superior quality, reproducible separations
- Faster flow rates than similar media
- Stable from pH 2 to 12
For purifying biomolecules in a variety of workflows:
- High-resolution separation of biomolecules
- Contaminant removal
- Molecular size analysis
- Purity determination
These size exclusion columns are compatible with organic acids (1 M acetic acid), 8 M urea, 6 M guanidine HCl, chaotropic agents, detergents, salts, and 1 M NaOH. Alcohol, up to 20% v/v, can be used to enhance the solubility of nucleotides and peptides.
This support is completely compatible with all commonly used aqueous buffers.
ENrich columns are also available in a prepacked format for performing ion exchange chromatography.
Bio-Rad offers other size exclusion chromatography resins for packing your own columns.
ENrich columns are ideal for use on the NGC™ chromatography system or any other medium- to high-pressure chromatography systems.