Use the PowerPac Basic Power Supply for applications such as mini and midi vertical gel and submerged horizontal electrophoresis, and blotting using the Mini Trans-Blot® Cell. The power supply is fully programmable for either constant current or voltage, and either timed or untimed.
- Pause mode for editing run parameters, or stopping and resuming the run
- Power failure detection in timed mode; when power returns run will complete
- Automatic detection of rapid changes in resistance, and no load conditions
- Compact and stackable
- Flip-down legs to change viewing angle
To prevent damage to electrophoresis cells, the PowerPac Basic Power Supply has automatic crossover. When the set limit of the nonconstant parameter (either voltage or current, depending on settings) is reached, and the power capability of the unit is not exceeded, the power supply will make the nonconstant parameter the new constant parameter.
In addition to the PowerPac Basic Power Supply, other power supplies include:
- PowerPac Universal Power Supply — for a broad range of applications
- PowerPac HC High-Current Power Supply — for high current applications including western blotting
- PowerPac HV High Voltage Power Supply — for high voltage applications including IEF and DNA sequencing
Supporting Documents and Resources
4–400 mA, fully adjustable in 1 mA steps
75 W (maximum)