The Mini Trans-Blot® cell provides rapid, high-quality blotting of Mini-PROTEAN® handcast and precast gels. A component of the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra electrophoresis system, the Mini Trans-Blot cell accommodates two gel holder cassettes for electrophoretic transfer of mini format gels run in the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra cell.
Features and Benefits
- Transfer 2 10 x 7.5 cm gels in just 1 hr; low-intensity overnight transfers are also possible
- Wire electrodes placed 4 cm apart provide strong electrical fields and efficient protein transfer
- Color-coded cassettes and electrodes ensure proper orientation of the gel during transfer
- Included blue cooling unit is completely contained within the Mini Trans-Blot cell and absorbs heat generated during rapid transfers
- Available either as a complete stand-alone apparatus or as a module compatible with the buffer tank and lid of the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra cell
Applications and Uses
- Western blotting
- Nucleic acid transfer
To find a blotting package that fits your needs, see the Protein Blotting Cell Selection Guide.
Use the filters below to refine results!