Use Profinity IMAC Resin for purification of recombinant histidine-tagged proteins. Optimized ligand density and open pore structure provides high-stringency binding of his-tagged and metal-binding proteins for a wide range of molecular weights.
- Chelating ligand is iminodiacetic acid (IDA)
- Use with batch protocols or with gravity, low-pressure, and medium-pressure chromatography systems
- Stable across a wide pH range (1–14)
- Use under native or denaturing conditions
- Single-step purification from crude samples, or use for contaminant removal
Profinity IMAC Resin is compatible with denaturants (including 8M urea and 6 M guanidine HCl), detergents, reducing agents, alcohols, chelating agents, salts, and other common protein purification reagents.
|Resin Form||Package Size||Catalog Number|
Prepacked Bio-Scale™ Mini Profinity™ IMAC Cartridges with uncharged or Ni-charged IDA, and Bio-Scale™ Mini Nuvia™ IMAC Cartridges with Ni-charged NTA are available.
- Native IMAC Buffer Kit (6200239) includes IMAC lysis, wash, and elution buffers
- Native IMAC Purification Kits, 1 ml (6200241) includes Native IMAC buffer Kit and 2x1 ml Bio-Scale Mini IMAC Cartridges, and 5 ml (6200242) includes Native IMAC buffer Kit and 1x5 ml Bio-Scale Mini IMAC Cartridge
- Nuvia IMAC Resin, Ni-charged nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA)
- Empty Bio-Scale Mini Cartridges, 1 ml (7324660) and 5 ml (7324661)
- Poly-Prep®Chromatography Columns, hold up to 2 ml support
- His Antibody (6200203)
- NGC™ Medium-Pressure Liquid Chromatography Systems
- BioLogic™ Low-Pressure Liquid Chromatography Systems
- Profinia™ Affinity Chromatography Protein Purification System
- Profinity IMAC Resins Instruction Manual
- Profinity IMAC Resin Product Information Sheet
- Profinity IMAC Ni-Charged Resin Flier
- Profinity IMAC Resin: An Optimal Support for Histidine-Tagged Protein Purification Tech Note
- Bio-Scale Mini Profinity IMAC Cartridges, 1 and 5 ml Instruction Manual
- Bio-Scale Mini Profinity IMAC Cartridge Product Information Sheet