The iScript reverse transcription supermix for RT-qPCR is a simple, fast, and sensitive first-strand cDNA synthesis kit for gene expression analysis using real-time qPCR. In one tube, the preblended 5x supermix contains all the necessary components except RNA template for reverse transcription.
- Increase reproducibility of reverse transcription and reduce errors during setup — 1-tube format for simple and fast setup and reduced pipetting variability
- Detect low-level target genes and conserve RNA during gene expression analysis — broad linear dynamic range of total input RNA (1 µg–1 pg) with a highly efficient RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase
- Use with dilute RNA samples — 5x concentration of supermix allows for greater volume of RNA sample in a 20 µl cDNA synthesis reaction
- Eliminate freeze/thaw cycles — liquid format at –20ºC shortens overall processing time and maximizes stability
- Validate purity of input RNA and gene expression results — optional no-RT controls for detecting genomic DNA contamination
- Obtain accurate results — potent blend of RNase inhibitor prevents RNA degradation during reaction setup and reverse transcription
- Increase primer design flexibility and prevent 5' and 3' bias — optimum blend of oligo(dT) and random primers in the 5x supermix for complete RNA coverage
- Complete cDNA synthesis and qPCR the same day — fast 26 minute cDNA synthesis protocol
Use the filters below to refine results!