Complete systems for 2-D electrophoresis including the 2-D Electrophoresis Workflow, first-dimension isoelectric focusing (IEF) cells, 2-DE buffers and reagents, precast gels, and mini, midi, and large format second-dimension electrophoresis cells.
- Image2-D Electrophoresis Workflow
The 2-D Electrophoresis Workflow provides a comprehensive selection of product solutions and educational resources that guide you to better 2-D electrophoresis results.
- ImageReadyPrep™ 2-D Cleanup KitThe ReadyPrep 2-D cleanup kit uses selective precipitation to remove ionic contaminants such as detergents, lipids, and phenolic compounds from protein samples prior to electrophoresis.
- ImageFirst-Dimension Isoelectric Focusing (IEF)
The PROTEAN® i12™ IEF system uses immobilized pH gradient (IPG) strips to separate proteins based on isoelectric point (pI). Individual lane control enables you to run different samples, pH gradients, and isoelectric focusing protocols simultaneously.
- ImageSecond-Dimension Mini Format Electrophoresis Systems
The Mini-PROTEAN System includes the 4-gel Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell and the 12-gel Mini-PROTEAN 3 Dodeca Cell. Both cells accommodate new Mini-PROTEAN TGX and Ready Gel precast gels or handcast gels with 7 cm IPG strips for 2-DE applications.
- ImageSecond-Dimension Midi Format Electrophoresis Systems
The midi format systems include the 2-gel Criterion™ cell and the 12-gel Criterion™ Dodeca™ cell. Both work with handcast gels and precast Criterion gels that can accommodate 11 cm IPG strips for 2-DE applications.
- ImageSecond-Dimension Large Format Electrophoresis Systems
Large format PROTEAN® II xi cells and PROTEAN II XL cells are compatible with 17 cm or 24 cm IPG strips. PROTEAN® Plus Dodeca™ cells allow maximum throughput with the capacity to run up to 12 protein gels at a time.
- Image2-D Electrophoresis Buffers and Reagents
Buffers and reagents are offered for each step of the 2-DE separation process. The ReadyPrep 2-D starter kit is designed to simplify setting up the PROTEAN i12 IEF system and optimizing your 2-D electrophoresis technique.
- ImageSpot Cutting
The EXQuest spot cutter is a fully integrated benchtop system that locates, excises, and transports protein bands or spots from 1-D and 2-D gels or blots. The EXQuest spot cutter is complementary with Molecular Imager systems.