Solutions for Proteomic Biomarker Discovery
We have solutions that address key challenges in biomarker discovery and validation: throughput, reliability, sensitivity, and ease of use. Explore our solutions for analysis of genomic, proteomic, and cellular biomarkers.
Biomarker Discovery Tools: Proteomic Biomarkers
Interrogating biological samples to identify proteomic profiles gives rise to a plethora of potential biomarkers. Proteins are vital, functional parts of living organisms and as such reflect what is happening in that organism. Monitoring the post-translational state of proteins of interest can yield important biomarkers and indicate tumor progression.
The V3 Western Workflow is a validated and streamlined workflow that allows quantitation of protein expression faster and with more accuracy than other western blotting procedures. By incorporating the ChemiDoc MP Imaging System, this workflow allows simultaneous analysis of up to three proteins via multiplex fluorescent western blotting.
Bio-Plex Multiplex Immunoassay Systems and Assays allow analysis of large numbers of biomarkers in a single experiment. Predesigned panels for a given indication remove the guesswork from your search while custom assays allow you to design panels for your unique markers as your biomarker program progresses. Antibody selection and antibody specificity are crucial to the performance of your proteomic assays.
Our HuCAL custom antibody technology can generate highly specific custom human antibodies in only 8 weeks for a variety of applications, including flow cytometry, ELISA, and western blotting.
Companion Products for Proteomic Biomarker Discovery
- Interrogate and quantify multiple proteins biomarkers in a single assay with a high sensitivity using xMAP technology
- Generate biomarker expression data using off-the-shelf and custom-screening assays
- Conserve precious samples and use only ~12.5 µl of sample per multiplex assay
- Western blotting workflow that simplifies protein normalization and quantitation
- Achieve biomarker discovery data in hours vs days for traditional western blotting workflows
- Analyze expression of multiple potential biomarkers with multiplex imaging — chemiluminescence, fluorescence, or colorimetric
- Primary and secondary antibodies for biomarker discovery and validation assays
- Available for flow cytometry, ELISA, IHC, ICC, and western blotting
- Explore biomarkers across Immunology, Oncology, Cell Biology, and more