Solutions for Genomic Biomarker Discovery
We have solutions that address key challenges in biomarker discovery and validation: throughput, reliability, sensitivity, and ease of use. Explore our solutions for analysis of genomic, proteomic, and cellular biomarkers.
Biomarker Discovery Tools: Genomic Biomarkers
Both gene expression and the presence of specific genetic sequences are used as biomarkers for many diseases including cancer. Treatments can even be tailored to an individual patient based on these genomic biomarkers. Typically, large-scale gene expression studies are conducted to identify genes that are up- or down-regulated in a particular indication or disease. These studies rely on the ability of the researchers to design exploratory and confirmatory panels as well as on powerful software tools to analyze resulting data and identify potential biomarkers.
Use CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems with predesigned or custom PrimePCR Assay Panels to measure multiple genes from multiple samples at once — liquid biopsy, tissue, or cell-based materials. Coupled with the CFX Automation System II, up to 48 plates can be read unattended. If increased sensitivity is required, such as for the detection and quantification of CTCs and rare cancer mutations, the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) System is an ideal choice, as it allows detection of rare, low-abundance genetic biomarkers.
Companion Products for Genomic Biomarker Discovery
- Characterize nucleic acids across cellular and animal models of cancer to identify new targets for cancer therapies with high sensitivity and precision
- Absolute quantitation removes the need for a standard curve and improves reproducibility
- Inhibitor-tolerant reagents allow for analysis of more complex sample types
- Powerful and flexible instruments with 2–5 color multiplexing to deliver sensitive, reliable detection of both single and multiplex real-time PCR reactions
- High-throughput CFX Automation System can screen up to 84 plates in 24 hours
- Use room-temperature stable Reliance One-Step Multiplex RT-qPCR Supermix for long runs
- Study gene expression regulation with the SureCell ATAC-Seq Library Prep Kit and ATAC-Seq Analysis Toolkit
- Reproducible genome-wide profiling of the epigenomic landscape at the single-cell level
- Validate scRNA-Seq studies as an orthogonal approach