Our digital PCR assays are hydrolysis probe-based assays that were designed by experts in the digital PCR field. Every digital PCR assay has been experimentally validated to ensure optimal performance for its target application:
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis — determine small changes in copy number without the use of a standard curve
- Mutation detection — detect one mutant in a background of at least 2,000 wild-type molecules
These predesigned assays for digtal PCR come with a FAM or HEX fluorophore.
Available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and E.U. only.
Digital PCR assays are based on Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR™) technology and feature unrivaled accuracy, precision, and sensitivity in providing an absolute measure of target DNA molecules.
When paired with the QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR system and our optimized ddPCR™ supermix for probes (no dUTP), PrimePCR™ ddPCR™ assays ultimately accelerate discovery and enable new research strategies for inherited disorders, cancer, and neurological diseases.
||Download the Droplet Digital PCR applications guide for in-depth information about setting up experiments for applications including:
- Copy number variation analysis
- Rare mutation and sequence detection
- Gene expression
- Next-generation sequencing library analysis